GE Credit Card Payment Online: What you need to register
Before you can make GE credit card payments online, you need to register your account. For registration, you need the following:
- Your 16 digit account number
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Home Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
After you have registered on www.geonlineservice.com, you can:
- Pay your bill
- Check your current balance
- Review your recent transactions
- Sign-up for paperless statements with eBill
GE Credit Card Payment Online: Benefits of paying online
Once you are registered and logged into your online banking account, you can use the “Make a Payment” option in the “Payments” menu to access the online payment system. The benefits of this payment system are:
- Convenience: View your account balance, total bill amount and minimum payment information in one place.
- Control: Select a payment type that suits your requirement.
- Flexible: Schedule your payment by selecting the amount and date.
- Fast: Schedule up to six payments simultaneously by using the “set-up multiple payments” option.
GE Credit Card Payment Online: Payments types
You can pay your GE credit card dues and other bills online through any of the following payment types.
- Single payment: You can simply go to the Payments menu, select a biller and make an online payment on a single bill. Although this transaction will be registered instantly, it will take a couple of days to complete.
- Automatic payment: You can set your monthly bills to be paid automatically on the due date by using the “Monthly Auto-Pay” option. Through this option, your payment will be automatically deducted every month from your savings or checking account.
- Multiple payments: If you do not want to suffer from the insecurity of paying late fines, you can set up payment schedules for a maximum of six bills simultaneously. To do this, you will need the “set-up multiple payments” option.
To find out more about payment online, visit GE Credit Card Payment Online or GE Credit Card Payment. Also, visit http://www.gemoney.com/ website. GE Credit Card is a brand owned by GE Money, a trademark of General Electric Company.