EconomyWatch.com is a trading name of Finixio Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales.
This website, EconomyWatch.com, collects information from you our users for a number of reasons, but mainly to better understand you and therefore improve our services to you.
When is information collected from you?
- Google Analytics collects anonymous data on all users and the pages they access, which is then made available to us through our Google Analytics reports
- When you register for our newsletters or any other interactive services, the data is collected by our partners at Aweber, and is then made available to us through reports
- When you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by Economy Watch and/or its business partners
What is the information used for?
- To provide goods and services by Economy Watch or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you
- To verify and process payment if you purchase goods and services from Economy Watch sites
- For analytics purposes, we use anonymous data to understand user and visitor numbers, geographical and technical trends, pages viewed and for how long, entrance and exist paths, time spent on pages, and search terms used to find the site
- For the above purposes by third parties if they are offering goods and services on our behalf or sponsoring contests or other promotional programs on our site
Can you opt out?
Use of our websites can happen anonymously, so opting out is not necessary from website surfing. Our email programs are based on your voluntary opt-in. You can always opt-out from our email programs. Whenever we send you any information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and a link to do so. If you do not wish to receive further information of a similar nature, you may click on the unsubscribe link or email us to opt-out.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
No, unless it is for the following reasons:
1. If an external service provider is providing service that you have requested on our behalf
2. If you have participated in a promotion and a third party is providing an incentive or a prize
How your data is protected
Economy Watch will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access. Access to account details is password protected. Thus, no other party, including employees of Economy Watch and its partners, can change the information. However, you must remember to log off from your account and close the browser window after use so that no unauthorized party can have access. You must not, at any time, divulge your password to any third party.
Economy Watch uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
Like many web site operators, EconomyWatch.com uses Google Analytics to track usage of our website, including:
- The number of page views, visits and unique users recorded on Economy Watch
- How long users spend on Economy Watch web sites on average
- Common entry and exit points into Economy Watch web sites
- Search terms used to access the sites
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated by Google and provided to Economy Watch.
To learn more about Google Analytics, please see Google Analytics.
We use third-party advertising companies, including those served through the Google Content Network, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.