Loans Like Possible Finance | 5 Best Possible Finance Alternatives in 2021
When confronted with unforeseen emergencies that involve money, the average U.S. citizen may find it rather difficult to find the necessary funds to settle the issue. For that reason, many people in financial need end up applying for temporary loans through financial intermediaries like Possible Finance.
Though reputable and trustworthy, Possible Finance is one of the most expensive lenders that the average U.S. citizen or resident can borrow money from. As a result of that, we’ve worked on finding five great alternatives that will allow you to save money while borrowing on much better and more flexible conditions.
Loans Like Possible Finance – #1 Alternative: Viva Payday Loans
If you are in need of a longer loan term as opposed to the fortnightly repayment condition that Possible Finance requires from its borrowers, consider applying for a loan at Viva Payday Loans.
At Viva Payday Loans, you can get a loan with a more flexible loan term of two to twenty-four months depending on your circumstances and the amount of money you wish to borrow.
Below is a snapshot that further compares Possible Finance and Viva Payday Loans, and how one is far better than the other.
|Loan Amounts Available||Loan Terms Available||APR Range||Loan Fees||Customer Support|
|Possible Finance||$50 – $500||Repayment is made every two weeks within an eight-week period||151.00% – 257.00%||Origination fees ranging from $15 to $20 per $100 borrowed||Phone: No
|Viva Payday Loans||$100 – $5000||2 – 24 months||5.99% – 35.99%||Depending on the contract, such fees apply but are not limited to origination fees, early exit penalty, interest, debt collection fees in case of default, or late payment penalty fees.||Phone: No
Best Loans Like Possible Finance – Top 5 Options
- Viva Payday Loans – Overall Best and Trusted Loan Provider.
- ACE Cash Express – Accessible and Omnipresent.
- Blue Trust Loans – Wide Range of Loanable Amounts.
- CashNetUSA – Competitive Terms and Conditions.
- Net Credit – Lowest Annual Percentage Rates.
What Are Possible Finance Loans?
Possible Finance loans are small installment loans that are available as accessible lines of credit to borrowers with either a bad or non-existent credit history. Possible Finance loans are repaid on a fortnightly or biweekly basis within an eight-week period, which may be a disadvantage to the very population of borrowers that Possible Finance caters to.
The popularity of Possible Finance does not necessarily make it the right loan provider choice for most struggling borrowers. Most Possible Finance loans are ranging from $50 to $500. Moreover, applying for two loan applications in hopes of increasing the amount of loanable money may result in higher interest rates in the long run.
Possible Finance loans have annual percentage rates (APR) ranging from 151.00% to 257.00%, making them among the most expensive loans to be ever offered to borrowers in bad financial shape.
Many borrowers seeking to borrow money in a time of need are advised to seek better alternatives with more reasonable interest rates, and that is exactly what we’re going to take a look at today.
Common Uses of Possible Finance Loans
As borrowers who rely on Possible Finance come from different walks of life, the loans obtained from Possible Finance are used for various reasons. Among the most noteworthy reasons why borrowers trust Possible Finance and select Possible Finance loans as a temporary source of financing are – but not limited to the following:
- Paying Bills and Other Monthly Expenses: A large number of Possible Finance customers borrow funds in order to pay off any recurring expenses and bills such as heating, water, rent, and more.
- Healthcare and Hospitalization: The majority of the US population cannot afford comprehensive and even basic healthcare, leaving them with no choice but to borrow money in order to help themselves when in a medical need.
- Education: As Possible Finance loans are available for anyone over the age of eighteen, it isn’t uncommon for a lot of young people to borrow money to help them pay for school and any costs associated with their education.
- Travel: It’s also not entirely uncommon for people to borrow money to go on a holiday with their family. Not everyone can afford to pay for a holiday in full and for that reason, many people borrow money to pay for their holidays and then repay their holiday loan over time.
How To Qualify For Loans Like Possible Finance (Eligibility Criteria)
Although Possible Finance does not require you to have any credit score in order for your loan to be approved, you still need a certain number of requirements in order to be eligible. To qualify for loans like Possible Finance, you must:
- Be a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States of America at the time of applying for the loan
- Be eighteen years of age and above at the time of applying for the loan
- Have a checking account from a bank showing a three-month history of transactions of account balances, and that you have ensured that you have had at least a positive deposit balance of $750 within the three-month period
- Provide a valid Social Security number and a valid driver’s license to have your identity verified
Top 5 Loans Like Possible Finance – Fully Reviewed
Below, we will closely review five of the best Possible Finance alternatives – starting with our recommended pick, Viva Payday Loans.
1. Viva Payday Loans – Overall Best and Trusted Loans Like Possible Finance
Financially troubled borrowers are in good hands with Viva Payday Loans. The quick, reliable application process Viva Payday Loans offers does not involve guarantors, making it a no guarantor loan option ideal for borrowers with bad credit or with non-existent or insufficient credit history to qualify for mainstream loans.
Your entire Payday Loans application can be done over the internet and from the comfort of your own home.
Viva Payday Loans also has one of the lowest annual percentage rates (APR) in the lending industry, with APRs ranging from 5.99% to 35.99%. Terms like this work best for unemployed borrowers and for borrowers who are just starting out in building their credit history.
|Loan Range||$100 – $5,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||5.99% – 35.99%|
|Loan Term Range||3-24 months|
- Same-day approval is guaranteed for eligible loan candidates
- Money borrowed can range from $200 to $5,000
- Application and approval can be done is as soon as two minutes
- Viva Payday Loans does not cater service to some states
Viva Payday Loans are an excellent choice amongst borrowers due to their low-interest rate, fairly large loan borrowing limit, and fund availability as soon as the same business day. As long as you’re 18 years of age or over and are a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, you can borrow money even if you have bad credit or are currently unemployed.
2. ACE Cash Express – An Accessible and Omnipresent Loan Option
Since its establishment in 1968, ACE Cash Express has become a household name in helping customers to obtain loans such as but not limited to payday loans, check cashing, installment loans, title loans, bills payment, wire transfers, money orders, as well as prepaid debit card services. Among these services, Possible Finance most compares to ACE Cash Express in terms of short-term payday loans.
As part of the Credit Services Organization (CSO) ACE Cash Express charges $30 for every $100 borrowed to borrowers, making it more expensive for borrowers seeking loans exceeding the loanable amount of $2,000. Also, ACE Cash Express has physical branches which makes transactions more accessible to people who do not prefer or are still in doubt about online transactions, a common disposition among troubled borrowers.
|Loan Range||$1,000 – $2,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Starting from 91.52%|
|Loan Term Range||1 to 3 months|
- Get your money within one business day
- ACE Cash Express’ BBB Rating is A+, denoting that it is a trusted lender
- ACE Cash Express is only available to twenty states across America
- Can be quite expensive to borrow for some borrowers that are looking for a larger loan
ACE Cash Express is a suitable institution to borrow money from if you’re looking for a smaller loan and need the money soon. The real downside to this lender broker is that their services are only available on 20 states across America and the interest rates can be quite high for those looking to borrow larger sums of money.
3. Blue Trust Loans – Wide Range of Loanable Amounts
Blue Trust Loan is another reputable financial broker that is dedicated to helping people in dire need of a short-term cash injection until payday, for emergencies and more. You can borrow up to $3,000 and have the money deposited to your bank account the same business day and repay the loan over a 9-month period.
In order to qualify for borrowing money through Blue Trust Loan, you need to be at least eighteen years of age and a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident. U.S. Military members actively serving as well as their spouses and their dependents are not eligible to borrow from Blue Trust Loans.
Despite their claims of fast approval, Blue Trust Loans is known to conduct credit history checks, which makes it not an ideal solution for borrowers with bad or no credit history.
|Loan Range||$100 – $3,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||471.7846% to 841.4532%|
|Loan Term Range||Up to 9 months|
- Application is done online
- Approval can be obtained in a matter of minutes
- Blue Trust Loans offers a loyalty incentive program for borrowers who repay on time
- Suitable for borrowers who don’t require a large loan
- High APR
- Active military personnel, their spouses, and dependents cannot borrow money
Blue Trust Loan is great for borrowers with decent credit who are looking to borrow up to $3,000. Though a decision is reached within minutes and the money is paid out within the day, borrowing money through BTL has quite a lot more qualification requirements than most lenders and brokers out there.
4. CashNetUSA – Competitive Terms and Conditions
CashNetUSA is one of the few direct lenders providing loans online such as but not limited to payday loans, installment loans, and other lines of credit. CashNetUSA’s payday loans range from $100 to $600, while CashNetUSA’s installment loans and lines of credit are between $100 and $3,500.
CashNetUSA is perfect for borrowers with a bad or no credit history and even those who are unemployed.
|Loan Range||$100 – $3,500|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Up to 275.85%|
|Loan Term Range||6 – 24 months|
- Ideal for unemployed borrowers with either bad or no credit history
- Approval is relatively quick and reliable
- CashNetUSA loans are only limited to citizens and permanent residents of the United States of America
CashNetUSA is a fantastic institution for borrowing money up to 3,500 dollars. As long as you’re a United States citizen or a permanent resident, you’ll be considered even if you’re unemployed or have poor or no credit history.
5. Net Credit – Lowest Annual Percentage Rates
NetCredit offers personal loans of up to $10,000 with the feature of receiving your funds immediately or over a specified period of time. Lines of credit are also offered for up to $4,500 with the lowest APRs ever offered in the lending industry.
|Loan Range||$1,000 – $10,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||19.9% – 155% (depending on your state)|
|Loan Term Range||6 to 60 months|
- You’ll get your loan sum quickly
- Flexible loan terms
- Loans are only available to U.S. citizens
If you’re looking for a larger and affordable loan, then using Net Credit is a great choice. The only downside to this company is that you need to be a U.S citizen in order to take advantage of their offerings.
Features of Viva Payday Loans
While Possible Finance is a reputable broker in the lending industry, Viva Payday Loans is even better. Here are some of the main features of borrowing through the Viva Payday Loans platform:
- Selection of Direct Lenders: Viva Payday Loans boasts a selection of direct lenders that are willing to help you out in times of financial struggle.
- Get A Decision Within Two Minutes: One of the main reasons why many citizens all over the US use Viva Payday Loans is because they can get a decision within just two minutes of submitting the application.
- Guaranteed No Checks of Credit History: When obtaining a loan from Viva Payday Loans, you won’t need a guarantor or go through a credit check.
- Lowest APRs in the Market: Viva Payday Loans has one of the lowest annual percentage rates (APR) in the lending industry, with APRs ranging from 5.99% to 35.99%.
How To Get Loans Like Possible Finance
Qualifying for a loan like Possible Finance at Viva Payday Loans involves four simple steps:
Step 1: Visit Viva Payday Loans Official Website
To get your application started, visit the Viva Payday Loans website at Viva Payday Loans and locate the “Apply Now” button at the top right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Complete The Application Form
Once you click on the “Apply Now” button at the top right corner of the website, you will be redirected to Viva Payday Loans application form. Fill out the online form with your name as it appears in your documents and other relevant personal information required, as well as sources of income and bank account details.
Step 3: Get Your Decision
As the approval process takes two minutes at most, remain on the website while the application is being processed. Once processed, you’ll get the decision of whether or not you qualify for the loan that you requested.
Step 4: Receive Your Loan
In the event that your loan application is granted, congratulations. An agreement form containing the terms and conditions will be sent to your email, which you’ll need to electronically sign. Sign the form and the funds will be deposited into your bank account shortly.
Request Your Payday Loan at our Top Rated Provider – Viva Payday Loans
CHECK OTHER ALTERNATIVES: