Thomas Cook, one of the most prominent travel agents in the UK, offers credit cards to its customers to ease payments for travel arrangements made by the company.
Thomas Cook Credit Card: Benefits
Following are the benefits of owning a Thomas Cook credit card:
- Earn ‘Travel Pounds’ for every £100 of expenditure on holiday and travel products at Thomas Cook and Going Places and for every £200 purchase elsewhere. These ‘Travel Pounds’ can be redeemed against any travel, holiday and foreign exchange products at Thomas Cook and Going Places.
- There are no charges for bookings through the credit card.
- Offers holiday money without any commission or handling fee.
- There is no interest on purchases at Thomas Cook and Going Places for the first three months from account opening.
- No interest is charged on balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening. Thereafter, a 2.99% fee is applied on every balance transfer.
Thomas Cook Credit Card: How To Apply
Only UK residents who are 18 years or older are eligible to apply for the Thomas Cook credit card. A good credit history is another eligibility criterion. You can apply for the Thomas Cook credit card by:
- Making a telephone call at 0800 01 56 300 (from 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and from 9am to 5pm on Sunday).
- Visiting the Thomas Cook or Going Places stores.
- Submitting the online application at www.thomascookcreditcard.com.
If you have applied online, you will receive the company’s decision on your application within a few minutes. As soon as your account at Thomas Cook is active and you have received your Thomas Cook credit card, you can register additional cardholders without incurring any extra charges.
Thomas Cook Credit Card Payment Online: Process
Once you have obtained your Thomas Cook credit card, you can log onto the My Accounts from www.thomascookcreditcard.com. If you do not have the My Accounts account, become a part of the Thomas Cook online community by clicking the Register button. Through My Accounts, you can:
- Pay your credit card dues easily any time of the day
- Manage your Thomas Cook account
- View details of your transactions
- Check your Travel Pounds balance