Marks and Spencer (M&S) issues credit cards to enhance their customer’s shopping experience and ease the payment for products purchased from the store. The benefits of owning a Marks and Spencer credit card are:
- You receiveone point for every £1 purchase you make in M&S using the credit card.
- You pay nointerest on your shopping for the first ten months.
- You can receive interest free credit for up to 55 days.
- Pay your credit card bills online by using the company’s My Money Accounts service.
Marks and Spencer Credit Card Payment Online: Prerequisites for My Money
To register for My Money accounts, you need:
- An M&S account
- Information about your credit limit, which can be found from the credit card statement
- Your email address
Moreover, you need to be the main cardholder to register for a My Money account.
Marks and Spencer Credit Card Payment Online: Step-by-Step Instructions
The steps to register for a Marks and Spencer account are:
- Visit http://www.marksandspencer.com/b/42966030?ie=UTF8&intid=gnav_hp_txt.
- Register with Marks and Spencer by clicking the “Register now” link on the right pane of the screen. The screen prompts you to enter your email address. Do so and click Continue.
- Enter your personal information and desired password and click the Continue button to complete the registration.
To register for a My Money account:
- Log into your Marks and Spencer account.
- Click the Go to My Account link on the right pane of the screen.
- Click on “View my Money accounts” link in the Money section.
- Your email address and password are automatically displayed. Click the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your credit card details and security code and click the Continue button.
- Enter your date of birth, postcode and mother’s maiden name. Click the Continue button.
- Enter the desired Money account password. Type a personal question and its answer. These answers would help the site in confirming your identity and keeping your data safe from unauthorized access.
- Click the Continue button.
- A thank you page displays. Click the Continue button.
Once your accounts are created, you can directly access your My Money Account. The steps to pay your Marks and Spencer credit card dues online are:
- Go to http://money.marksandspencer.com/.
- Log into your My Money Account.
- Click the Make a Payment menu under the Money menu bar on the left pane of the screen.
- You can pay your Marks and Spencer credit card bills with your debit card. Check your credit card e-statement, enter the amount and the account from which you wish to pay the bill and submit the request.
Find more UK Credit Card Payment Online information on EconomyWatch below.