The Debenhams credit card offers its users exclusive benefits and discounts while shopping at company stores. Additionally, Debenhamscredit card holders:
- Pay no interest on balance transfers for six months
- Pay a typical 19.9% APR (annual percentage rate) variable
- Get invitations for exclusive events and sale previews
- Receive exclusive offers
- Receive one point for every £1 spent through your Debenhams MasterCard at Debenhams
- Receive one point for every £2 spent through your Debenhams MasterCard elsewhere
- Obtain complimentary gifts and treats at various occasions
- Get free delivery on orders made over the phone or the Internet
- Can manage their card account online
- 10% off in Debenhamscafes and restaurants
Your Debenhams MasterCard is accepted at more than 24 million places across the world.
Debenhams Credit Card: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Debenhamscredit card, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or more
- Be a British resident for a minimum of one year
- Have a phone number registered to your address
- Own a current UK bank account
- Possess a good credit history with no history of defaults or County Court Judgments
- Not possess a Debenhams Card
- Have a permanent job of a minimum of 16 hrs per week. You could also be self-employed, retired or receiving invalidity or disability allowance.
- Possess an email address
Debenhams Credit Card Payment Online: Steps to Register
Steps to register for the Debenhams online services include the following:
- Go to the company’s official website
- Click the Debenhams Cards link under the Personal Finance menu box.
- Click the Manage Your Account button.
- If you are not registered for the online service, click the REGISTER button.
- Enter your personal details and the password that you had originally listed on your application form.
- Select three security questions and specify their answers.
- Click the Submit button.
After you have registered for the service, you will receive your userID details and password within ten working days. You can then login and use the Account Management section to view your account status online. You can make your Debenhams credit card payments online in a secure manner by:
- Ensuring that you have submitted a valid e-mail address
- Informing the company about any change in the email address
- Keeping your online account details secure