Objectives of SEBI:
As an important entity in the market it works with following objectives:
1. It tries to develop the securities market.
2. Promotes Investors Interest.
3. Makes rules and regulations for the securities market.
Functions Of SEBI:
Find below SEBI's important functions:
1. Regulates Capital Market
2. Checks Trading of securities.
3. Checks the malpractices in securities market.
4. It enhances investor's knowledge on market by providing education.
5. It regulates the stockbrokers and sub-brokers.
6. To promote Research and Investigation
SEBI In India's Capital Market:
SEBI from time to time have adopted many rules and regulations for enhancing the Indian capital market. The recent initiatives undertaken are as follows:
Address and contact Details of SEBI are as follows: