Nordstrom credit cards are store rewards card, issued by the Nordstrom Bank for ‘personal use.’ The APR on the cards vary between 7.90% and 22.90%, depending on the cardholders’ credit worthiness. The Nordstrom Bank is known to provide an effective online account and banking system.
Nordstrom Credit Card Payment Online: Steps
The Nordstrom credit card online payment facility is a convenient way to pay your credit card dues. It also enables you to:
- make timely payments
- escape late-fee charges
In order to make online payment on your Nordstrom credit card, follow these steps:
- Log on to www.nordstromcard.com. The login box can be located on the top-left of the screen. Sign in to manage your credit card account online.
- In case you do not have a user ID, you can register by simply typing your account number and name, as it appears on your Nordstrom credit card. First-time users can register on the same page.
- Then, select ‘submit.’
- After creating the online account, proceed with the online card payment by completing and returning the authorization form.
- Then, click on the link http://about.nordstrom.com/aboutus/credit/paymentinformation.asp
- Lastly, click on ‘Sign up for Nordstrom AutoPay.’
- You will have to follow these additional steps to complete the online payment and authorization:
- Furnish bank details: You will be asked to provide your bank account number and the 9-digit transit/routing number. These can be located on your checks.
- Indicate requisite amount: You will be asked to specify the amount you wish to pay each month. This could be the minimum due, the current balance or any fixed amount.
- Submit the authorization form: Print, duly sign and date the form and either mail or fax it directly to Nordstrom bank.
Nordstrom Credit Card Payment Options
Besides online payment, Nordstrom Bank also accepts payment on credit cards through:
- Phone: This is speedy, convenient and free. To make a card payment, just call 1-866-491-7860.
- Mail: You can mail a check or credit card directly to Nordstrom Bank, payable in Arizona.
- In Store: You can also make your credit card payment at a customer service department or register in any Nordstrom store.
Nordstrom credit cards also come with an enhanced login feature that recognizes not just the user-password but, also the computer login (used regularly). If you use an unregistered login, you will have to supply additional information.
You can find out more about Nordstrom Credit Card Payment online at the http://about.nordstrom.com/nordstromfashionrewards/# website. Nordstrom Credit Card is issued by Nordstrom Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nordstrom Inc.