Bryant Credit Card
The Lane Bryant credit card is issued by the garment store, Lane Bryant, in association with The Spirit of America National Bank. Lane Bryant was started in the early 20th century by Lena Himmelstein Bryant Malsin. The store became popular due to its distinctive range of maternity wear. The company specializes in plus-size women’s clothing. Fashion Bug and Catherines are the sister stores of Lane Bryant. Lane Bryant is one of the largest retail stores in the US today. Regular buyers can get the Lane Bryant credit card in order to benefit from the rewards offered for their purchases.
Bryant Credit Card: Rate of Interest
The lowest standard APR (Annual Percentage Rate) applicable on the Lane Bryant credit card is 22.80%. There is no introductory interest rate for the credit card. This means that the standard rate applies as soon as the card gets activated. The users have a grace period of 25 days to pay back the loan. The interest rate does not apply during the grace period.
Bryant Credit Card: Rewards and Benefits
Here are some to the rewards that the cardholder can receive on making purchases through the Lane Bryant credit card:
- Whenever the cardholder accumulates 400 points, s/he becomes eligible for a reward check worth $20.
- After reaching 400 points, the cardholder can automatically get upgraded to a Premier Credit Card.
- The points on the card can be used till the end of one year from the time the user makes purchases.
- The cardholder can earn extra points through various surprise opportunities.
Bryant Credit Card: Restrictions
The following are some of the restrictions applicable on Lane Bryant credit card:
- Consumers are required to have a positive credit history to get a Lane Bryant credit card. The card is aimed ‘at consumers’ or ‘for personal use’.
- Lane Bryant credit card is not a traditional credit card but a catalog or store card. So, it is only accepted in specific stores.
- The APR varies with fluctuations in the U.S. prime rates. Therefore, the lowest APR is not standard but variable.
- The interest rate can vary depending upon the applicant.
- Finance charges are applicable from the first day on the previous balance, if any, at the starting of a billing period.
‘Bryant Credit Card’ is the trademark of Lane Bryant, who can be found at www.lanebryant.com