Offered by GE Money Bank (GEMB), Sam's Club credit card has been specifically designed to facilitate hassle-free payments for all Sam's Club purchases. For personal use, applicants can choose from the Advantage Member Credit, Discover Earn Cash Back and Discover Earn Miles cards. Business customers can apply for the corporate version of these cards.
Sam's Club Credit Cards: Features & Benefits
The prominent features and benefits that are applicable to Sam's Club credit cards include:
Sam's Club Advantage Member Credit Card
- The Sam’s Club membership card becomes the credit card.
Sam's Club Discover Earn Cash Back
- All features and benefits that are offered by the ‘Advantage Member’ card are applicable.
- Cash back worth 2% of the total purchase amount.
- Global acceptance at all partner locations of the Discover network.
- Instant In-Club access to cash worth $100.
- Reward checks are dispatched with the February statement.
Sam's Club Discover Earn Miles Card
In addition to the above-mentioned features, the Earn Miles cardholder can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn reward miles at every card purchase. These miles can be redeemed against travel offers.
- One mile for every $1 spent on purchases.
- No annual fee.
- Introductory bonus of 10,000 miles.
- In-Club cash access limit of $100.
Sam's Club Credit Cards: Restrictions
Sam’s Club Discover cards offer attractive cash backs on all Sam’s Club purchases. However, the cash back percentage rate is determined by the year-to-date purchases of a cardholder. The rebate offers are not extended to the holders of delinquent Sam’s Club accounts. Furthermore, reward checks can only be redeemed by a cardholder on whose name the check has been issued.
How to apply for a Sam's Club Credit Card
To apply for a Sam's Club credit card, one should be a Sam’s Club account holder and must have a credit card at his disposal. Members can either apply at the customer service desk of any Sam's Club location. Alternately, one can apply online. Usually, applicants who have a good credit history with a FICO score of more than 688 qualify for credit approval.
‘Sam’s club credit card’ is the official trademark of Sam’s Club, who can be found at www.samsclub.com
- Apply For Visa Card (Apply For Visa Credit Card, Visa Card Application)
- Apply Online For Credit Card
- Citibank Credit Card Canada
- MBNA Cards Canada (MBNA Canada Credit Cards)
- American Express (Amex, Express Credit Card)
- ATM Mastercard (Mastercard ATM)
- Gold Visa Card
- HSBC Card (HSBC Credit Card)
- Mastercard Application (Apply for a Mastercard)
- Mastercard Gift Card
- Mastercard Rewards
- Secured Mastercard
- Secured Visa Credit Card
- Virtual Visa Card
- Visa Card Charges (Visa Card Fees)
- Visa Cash Card
- Visa Credit Card (Visa Card, Visa Cards, Visa Charge Card)
- Visa Rewards Card (Visa Rewards)
- Citi Gold Card (Citibank Gold Credit Card)
- Citi Platinum Card (Citibank Platinum Credit Card)
- SCB Card (SCB Credit Cards)
- HSBC Credit Card Application (Apply For HSBC Credit Card)
- Prepaid Credit Card (Prepaid Debit Card)
- Prepaid Visa Card (Pre-Paid Visa, Pre Paid Visa, Prepaid Visa Debit Card)
- 0 Apr Credit Card (Zero Percent Credit Cards, No Annual Fee Credit Card)
- Accept Credit Cards (Credit Card Acceptance)
- ATM Card (ATM Cards, ATM Credit Cards)
- Bank Card, Bank Card Check
- Corporate Credit Card (Corporate Charge Card)
- Credit Card Check (Credit Check)
- Credit Card Comparison (Compare Credit Cards)
- Credit Card Deal (Credit Card Deals)
- Credit Card Help
- Credit Card Information
- Credit Card Offer (Best Credit Card Offer)
- Credit Card Rewards (Rewards Credit Cards)
- Credit Card Search
- Credit Card Transfer (Credit Card Balance Transfer Deal)
- Free Credit Card
- Gold Credit Card
- International Credit Card
- Secured Credit Card (Secure Credit Card)
- Travel Credit Card (Travel Credit Cards)
- Virtual Credit Card
- Amazon.Com Card (Amazon Visa Credit Card)
- American Mastercard
- Best Buy Credit Card
- Bryant Credit Card
- Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
- Costco Card (Costco True Earnings Credit Card)
- Ebay Credit Card
- Home Depot Credit Card
- Ikea Credit Card
- JCPenney Card (JCPenney Credit Card)
- Lowe's Credit Card (Lowes Card)
- Mastercard Usa
- Meijer Credit Card
- Neiman Marcus Credit Card
- Nordstrom Card (Nordstrom Credit Card)
- Walmart Card (Wal Mart Credit Card)
- Cash Back Credit Card
- UK Credit Cards (UK Credit Card, Credit Card UK)