No Guarantor Loans – 5 Best Loans For Bad Credit No Guarantor in 2021
Even though loan application procedures are more straightforward these days, landing a high ticket or long-term loan has proven to be a nightmare to many borrowers.
Banks don’t issue loans these days unless you provide a guarantor who has a quality credit score by their standard. However, you can still apply for no guarantor loans, which don’t require any guarantors.
So, where can you get the best non-guarantor loans?
#1 No Guarantor Loan in 2021 – Viva Payday Loans
Best No Guarantor Loans – Quick-Pick:
- Viva Payday Loans – Overall Best Bad Credit Loan Provider. Visit now.
- Money Lender Squad – Best For No Guarantors. Visit now.
- Credit Clock – Best for Fast Approvals. Visit now.
- Very Merry Loans – Best for Same Day Payouts. Visit now.
- Heart Paydays – Best for Low APR. Visit now.
What Are No Guarantor Loans?
No guarantor loans are loans issued to borrowers without presenting a guarantor (to guarantee the loanee a timely loan repayment) during their loan application.
Guarantors mainly trust you to take a loan and make the necessary repayments should you fail to repay your loan. However, no guarantor loans allow you to access a loan and make the payment yourself without anyone being bound to your agreement with the loanee.
That said, non-guarantor loans are beneficial as they save you time to find a guarantor and do not burden anyone with your financial responsibilities.
Common Uses of Loans Bad Credit No Guarantor?
So why are most people going for no guarantor loans? Below are common uses of no-guarantor loans:
- Medical emergencies: If you have medical emergencies but don’t have cover, a non-guarantor loan will be massively helpful.
- Repair expenses: If your car is a significant part of your business and it accidentally breaks down, you can take up a non-guarantor loan to ensure your business runs smoothly.
- Home improvement or advancement: You can take up non-guarantor loans to help you improve your home presentability by renovating old sections.
- Paying Bills: Non-guarantor loans also go a long way in assisting you to pay your daily bills.
How To Qualify For No Guarantor Loans? (Eligibility Criteria)
Below are the requirements you need to meet to be eligible for a no guarantor loan:
- You must be 18 years old and above to apply
- You must have a permanent address to be eligible for the loan
- Must be earning above $1000 monthly to apply
- You must have credible savings or checking account that has a history of direct payments or deposits
5 Best No Guarantor Loans – Fully Reviewed
Now that you know what no guarantor loans are and what you can use them for, below are our 5 best no guarantor loans you should consider:
1. Viva Payday Loans – Overall Best For No Guarantors
With Viva Payday Loans, you can quickly solve all your financial challenges by offering you quick no guarantor loans in just a couple of minutes. The top lenders review borrowers applications and issue them with their preferred loan amount.
Viva Payday Loans connects you with various lenders who’ll issue you with a loan upon approval of your application. Whether you need a few hundred bucks to sort out a quick emergency or need thousands of dollars for investment, Viva Payday Loans will connect you to top lenders with flexible loan amounts.
This credit payday portal will still connect you to reputable lenders even if you don’t have excellent credit, limiting your loan chances elsewhere. Even more, Viva Payday Loans issues short term credit loans to borrowers who accumulate to high-interest loans depending on how they earn.
Please note that the interest rates at Viva Payday Loans can vary from one lender to another, though the rates will range anywhere between 5.99% and 35.99%. Viva Payday Loans also offers loans to bad credit borrowers, unemployed loans, and SSI benefits recipients.
- Loans are issued on the same day of approval
- Offer flexible loan amounts of between $200 and $5,000
- Quick application and approval process
- Viva Payday Loans is not available in some states
2. Money Lender Squad – Best For Fast Approvals & Variety Of Loan Quotes
The Money Lender Squad offers low-interest and no-guarantor lending alternatives to the US markets. The website provides payday loans and quick approvals for those with low credit. Money Lender Squad can provide a personal loan without a credit check for up to two years or a rapid cash loan for up to two months. The rates of interest can vary from 36% to 400% APR.
Clients apply for a loan by filling out an online application form using their personal information and submitting supporting documentation. Because the Money Lender Squad is mainly concerned about affordability, there is no rigorous credit check.
Application for poor credit payday loans only takes a few minutes via Money Lender Squad. Borrowers only need to fill out an online form with their personal information and select “Submit.” The application form is then sent through an automated system to lenders who are most likely to accept it.
If your request is approved, one of the Money Lender Squad’s lenders will help you, and you will be routed to their site to finish the procedure. The lenders will then be able to determine whether or not they can accommodate your application. Fortunately, the entire process only takes a few minutes to complete.
Finally, the money is deposited into your account after finishing the registration procedure and signing up the contract.
- Offers long term loans
- The online application process is fast
- Users do not need to have a guarantor to apply
- Your interest rate will be greater if you have a lower credit score.
3. Credit Clock – Best for Wide Range of Loan Options
Are you looking for a short-term payday loan? Credit Clock is the best alternative for you. These dealers provide payday loans, personal loans, bad credit payday loans, and emergency loans to clients judged to be qualified based on their applications. Credit Clock is an excellent payday loan app to consider when having financial constraints because of its quick payments, simple loan approval method, and acceptance of even terrible credit.
Credit Clock is handy in dire times of need, and its rapid loan approval procedure saves on time, and more disbursement takes a short time when a client is in a hurry. To proceed with the loan application, you must fulfil the minimum income requirements set by the credit clock.
Anyone registered and permanent resident of the United States and above the age of 18 can utilize this site to obtain financial assistance from verified lenders who accept borrowers with poor credit. If the lender requires it, one may be required to provide proof of residency and income during the procedure.
- The approval process is rapid
- Funds are disbursed within 24 hours
- People with poor credit are permitted.
- All 18-year-old and older permanent residents of the United States are eligible.
- Your details may be required.
- Because the minimum earnings requirement is $1,000, eligibility is determined by affordability.
4. Very Merry Loans – Best for Same Day Payouts
Very Merry Loans’ internet platform connects qualified borrowers with skilled lenders in the United States. This platform provides rapid access to its payday loans, even for individuals with weak credit. When you have correctly submitted your application, you can receive your payout in just a few minutes. In most cases, payday loans are paid out in less than 24 hours.
The applicants must be above the age of 18, citizens of the United States, and have a monthly income of at least $1000. Some lenders may need evidence of your address or identity. Very Merry Loans is recognized for its straightforward lending strategy, which has a panel of vetted and popular lenders paired with loan applications from customers to pay out their loan requests swiftly and lawfully. The loan amount on the site runs from $200 to $5000, so based on their needs, people may apply for a payday loan that fits their financial condition.
Clients return their payday loans obtained for 7 to 31 days. However, more extended loan periods are also accessible, allowing them to repay their debts in as little as 24 months. To avoid any inconvenience, you need to understand all of the terms and conditions involved with taking out a payday loan from any payday lending app.
- Lenders accept unemployed and low-credit applicants.
- The APR ranges from 5.99 to 35.99 per cent.
- Loans with longer terms are available.
- The applicants must be citizens of the United States.
- Clients must repay high-interest rates loans within 30 days.
5. Heart Paydays – Best for No Guarantors Required
Heart Paydays is also another lending platform that is widely popular in congested US cities. By providing adequate service online loans, the website eliminates the inconvenient nature of retail loan applications. Moreover, the applicants for this payday loan may complete the entire online application procedure in a maximum of five minutes.
Heart Paydays fulfil the loan disbursement in one hour or (at most one day). In addition, this payday loan is renowned for giving loans to those initially rejected by other lending sites.
Luckily, through Heart Paydays, you can acquire a loan even if you have terrible credit, are jobless, receive government assistance, or perhaps want a cash boost until your next salary payday.
And even though payday loans are the system’s primary emphasis for sums between $200 and $2,000 paid off within two months (60 days), clients can still get loans up to $5,000 with a payback period of 24 months.
Heart Paydays is well recognized for its cheap interest rates, particularly on short-term loans. The majority of the providers offering loans through the site maintain competitive rates competitive with maximum APRs reaching 35.99 per cent.
- Applications do not require documentation or calls
- You can access your payouts within one hour of the approval or 24 hours if there could be a delay
- Charges on some loan proposals might be expensive
Features of No Guarantor Loans
Use some of the best cash advance applications mentioned above appropriately. They may save you from incurring a banking overdraft fee and provide you with quick cash that may assist you until your next salary payday. Furthermore, specific programs also offer budgeting tools, low-interest credit-building loans, and other unique and valuable features that you may need.
- Approval time: The approval time varies from application to application and can span from minutes to three days in certain situations.
- Amount of loan guaranteed: Payday loans obtained through specific applications are often of tiny sums ranging from $5 to $5000. For example, viva payday loans provide loans ranging from $100 to $5000 to consumers all across the United States.
- Repayment alternatives: Usually, the money is taken from your account on the day you’re expected to receive your next payment—your next payday. If your account is insufficiently filled, the applications will attempt to withdraw payments several times until a certain fulfilment period is reached. However, if your payment is late for longer than the time limit specified by the app’s standards, you may be charged a late fee.
- Charges: These applications often generate money through optional tipping and monthly membership costs.
Whereas most Cash advance applications just allow access to paychecks ahead of time, others additionally include features such as banking services, investments, and many more.
Advantages of Loans Bad Credit No Guarantor
These products are convenient and helpful in addressing budget deficiency or sorting emergencies. Some of the benefits of no guarantor loans include:
1. Quick Documentation
These personal loans save you the hassle of dealing with complicated documents, as the borrowing process happens online. However, you’ll still be required to provide a few documents to verify your identity, income, and address when filling out the application form.
2. Abundance of Choice
There are numerous choices for unsecured loans available online. Thanks to the many options, the borrower has the freedom of selecting a product of their liking—more options allow you to pick one with the best terms.
3. Fast, Easy and Convenient
These loans are fast and easy to acquire. After submitting your application, the lender has to go through it to determine your loan affordability. In most cases, the approval or denial feedback is given instantly, saving you a lot of time.
4. No Credit Check
When applying for personal loans, a credit check is conducted. However, in the case of payday apps, most do not perform a credit check. Instead, most such financial applications base their decisions on your income levels and the amount you want to borrow before your next payday. When seeking funds, the application only evaluates your ability to repay and either accepts or rejects your request, allowing you to obtain no credit check loans.
5. No Need to Look for a Guarantor
The lack of a guarantor in the application process is arguably the biggest plus of this loan. You don’t have to entice friends or relatives to guarantee the loan for you, which saves you time and protects you from the potential weakening of relationships with people you’re close to.
6. 24/7 Access to Funds
Online services have made applications and utilization of the loan amount easier. Today, you don’t have to rely on the traditional working hours of offices and cash registers as you can apply and receive money whenever you need it—even on the weekend.
Disadvantages of No Guarantor Loans
It’s always important to evaluate a choice by considering the pros and cons of a product. The following are some of the loan’s drawbacks:
1. Credit Score at Risk
While none of your physical assets is at risk when you fail to repay in the agreed time, your credit score is. Failing to pay on time will significantly hurt your credit score and potentially ruin your borrowing range in the future.
2. Prepayment Penalties
Each lender’s Terms & Conditions vary from one another. While some lenders will penalize you for paying off the loan early than agreed, others may not charge you at all. As a result, it’s critical to read and understand the entire set of terms outlined by the lender during borrowing.
How To Get No Guarantor Loans
Despite each loan website operating differently, they’re all connected in the application procedure. Most of their sites have an easy-to-understand layout, allowing you to apply for a loan without much problem. The Viva Payday Loans application process is outlined below.
Step 1: Visit Viva Payday Loans
Visit Vivapaydayloans.com and press the “Apply Now” button at the top right of the screen to get a simple layout.
Step 2: Complete The Application Form
You’ll get the application form that requires you to enter your official name and personal details, income information, and banking information.
Step 3: Get Your Decision
The approval process will take two minutes, so don’t leave the website before getting feedback. Besides, they’ll also inform you if your application has been rejected.
Step 4: Receive Your Loan
If the application is accepted, an agreement form will be sent in your email to review and sign. You must understand the terms provided. Once you submit a signed agreement form, the process of disbursing the funds in your bank account will be initiated immediately.
Step 5: What if I’m Not Approved?
Any time your application for bad credit online is declined, you’re free to explore other lending options, for example, the Heart Payday or Credit Clock and so on.
Don’t worry about your credit history being affected since these sites never do a rigorous credit report and are free to use.
Don’t be concerned about your credit score is low, as these sites don’t perform a thorough credit report and are completely free to use.
A No Guarantor Loan can come in handy when you need a quick solution for financial emergencies. These loans are excellent financial tools if used correctly. If you want to apply for no guarantor loans, head over to the Viva Payday Loans website and get started with the application process.
Request Your Payday Loan at our Top Rated Provider – Viva Payday Loans
How Much Will a No Guarantor Loan Cost?
Do You Always Need a Guarantor for a Loan?
What if I Can’t Get a Guarantor to Rent?
Is It Possible to Get a Loan Without a Guarantor?
What Might No Guarantor Loans Be Used For?