Loans Like Cash Central | 5 Best Cash Central Alternatives in 2021
Cash Central offers personal loans online with several repayment alternatives and potential quick funding. This platform is not available in many states, and it comes with very high APRs and fees.
We will help you know more about Cash Central loans and even provide you with 5 best loans like Cash Central.
Loans Like Cash Central – #1 Alternative: Viva Payday Loans
|Loan Type||Loan Amount||Loan Terms||APR Range||Loan Fees||Customer Support|
|Viva Payday Loans||$100 – $5000||2 – 24 months||5.99% – 35.99%||Depends on the lender||Yes|
|Cash Net USA||$100 – $3,500||6 – 24 months||85.00% – 449.00%||Not specified||Yes|
|Net Credit||$1,000 – $15,000||6 – 60 months||34% – 155%||Varies by state, up to 5% of the loan amount||Yes|
|Big Picture Loans||$200 – $5000||4 – 18 months||350% – 699%||Yes, check the contract agreement||Yes|
|Lend Up||$100 – $500||7 – 31 days||70.6% – 1251.43%||Loan fee of up to 25% of the amount borrowed||Yes|
|Fig Loans||$50 – $1000||1 – 6 months||35.99% – 211%||No||Yes|
Best Loans Like Cash Central – Quick Pick
- Viva Payday Loans – Best Overall Payday Loan
- Cash Net USA – Best Short-term Loan Option
- Net Credit – Best for Flexible Loan Repayment
- Fig Loans – Best for Credit Building
- Lend Up – Best for Quick Approval Loans
- Big Picture Loans – Best for Prepayment Options
What is Cash Central?
Cash Central offers online money lending through installment loans varying from $300 to $5,000. These loan amounts fluctuate depending on where you reside.
Cash Central loans are advertised as “quick help for emergencies in life.” Lack of perfect credit cannot hinder you from applying for these loans—you can get approval without perfect credit.
The loans offered by Cash Central are lines of credit and payday loans, and there are restrictions on the type of loan to apply, depending on where you live. The online lender is part of a national financial services company called Community Choice Financial, founded in 2017.
Common Uses of Cash Central Loans
Some of the common uses of Cash Central loans are tackled below.
1. To Take Care of Moving Costs
There are several reasons behind moving locations—you can move to take a new career opportunity, find a spacious and better place for your family, and cut your housing costs to create more room in your budget.
In most cases, moving is expensive — you can use thousands of dollars to move over a long distance, but even local moves are usually costly.
When relocating, you could take a personal loan to cover your moving cost if you’re short of money.
2. To Cover Your Work Vacation Expenses
Applying for a personal loan for the sake of a vacation may not be feasible and probably isn’t the best financial decision because you’ll have to pay interest for something that isn’t necessary.
However, it is more financially responsible for taking out a personal loan for vacation instead of using a credit card with higher interest rates.
If you have no choice but to borrow for a vacation because you can’t miss something significant like a family member’s wedding, think about looking into the options for personal loans.
Most lenders give out personal loan amounts as low as $1,000, so you need not borrow more than necessary.
You should keep your loan balance as low as possible, or better yet, you can put off the vacation to a later date when you’ll be able to pay in cash.
3. For Debt Consolidation
Most payday users take out loans to pay off other debts—you can use the funds to repay money borrowed from other companies or obligations from a different source like a credit card.
Applying for a payday loan may be the right choice in such a situation, especially if the interest rate is less than what the client owes the other lender.
However, the stipulated interest might not always be actual—often, it excludes extra expenditures that might add up to a considerable expense that’s hard to avoid.
You are advised to employ debt consolidation instead of seeking a payday loan. This scheme will consolidate all your debts so that you can pay them back quickly. It’s far much better than applying for a payday loan.
4. To Sort Out Family Holiday Expenses
Christmas is usually a lucrative season for direct lenders. During this period, parents become restless as they look to buy what their children desire.
Payday loans are usually the go-to loans during this time as they seem to be the most cost-effective alternative.
You can get the holidays funds quickly and repay them in the subsequent year after you’ve obtained some cash.
This condition sounds reasonable to some extent; although, parents usually borrow more than they can afford. They purchase everything their children want and fail to hold off debt.
Birthdays may also be a difficulty, but Christmas takes the lead—youngsters think that it is connected with a component of magic.
Children may not understand why you can’t afford to buy presents when Santa is supposed to deliver them.
5. For Home Improvements
You may need to renovate your home or make repairs—this can be a problem if you lack enough cash to pay the bills.
The money options available for home renovations are home equity line of credit and home equity loans with lower interest rates than personal loans.
The interest on a home equity line of credit or loan can be tax-deductible as long as you’re using the loan money for home improvements.
The catch is that you put your home at risk if you place it as collateral when taking the loan, unlike a personal loan that’s not secured by your home.
A personal loan is best if you don’t want to incur the costs of acquiring a line of credit or a home equity loan. These costs include loan closing and home appraisal charges.
How To Qualify For Cash Central (Eligibility Criteria)
- The lender will indicate the minimum income required.
- Your age must range between 18 and 65 years. Some specific loan amounts require an applicant to be not younger than 21 years.
- Lenders need a baseline credit score of 650, but you can change this to meet the requirements if you have other factors in your favour.
- Small business experts, salary and self-employed people can apply for personal loans.
Top 5 Cash Central Loans Alternatives – Fully Reviewed
The top 5 Cash Central Loan options are:
1. Viva Payday Loans – Best Overall Payday Loan
Our best all-around bad credit payday platform is Viva Payday Loans. Borrowers can access various payday loan bad credit amounts ranging from $200 to $5,000 with a pay period of 2 to 24 months.
You can complete an online application form and get feedback on the approval of the loan in two minutes. This broker site gives feedback regardless of whether your loan has been approved or not.
After loan approval, you will be directed to the direct lenders of payday loans bad credit. The lenders will give you the funds—if they are willing to assist you, they will request personal details like bank statements, proof of address, and pay stubs (proof of income).
Upon submitting and verification of these documents, you will receive a loan agreement from the lender. You will have to go through the terms and conditions then sign, after which you’ll receive funds through direct bank deposit.
The loan is repaid by automatic monthly debt.
Interest rates vary depending on the direct lender, but generally, the site offers rates from 5.99% to 35.99%. Viva Payday Loans provides online payday loans for unemployed people, benefit recipients, bad credit, and no credit—this platform does not skimp on offers.
- Payout is on the same day.
- Loan amounts range from $200 to $5,000
- The application process takes 5 minutes and 2 minutes for approval.
- Limited to a few states
2. Cash Net USA – Best Short-term Loan Option
CashNetUSA is an online creditor that offers a range of loans based on where you live. The loans include lines of credit, payday loans, and installment loans.
The loan amounts vary depending on the state, though payday loans range from $100 to $600, whereas lines of credit and installment loans begin from $100 to $3,500.
This platform only offers loans in 29 states. You should visit CashNetUSA’s website to find information about the types and amounts of the loans provided in different states.
CashNetUSA APR is usually more significant than APR for other personal loan lenders. APR ranges from the low to high triple digits depending on your residence and type of loan.
The National Consumer Law Center states that the maximum threshold of a justifiable interest rate is 36%.
CashNetUSA charges a fee for borrowed cash. Your residence determines the loan costs and payback. Generally, you may plan to pay a fixed price and a payback due date that’s on your next salary.
When you’re cash strapped and need money urgently, consider taking a line of credit or a short-term loan from CashNetUSA rather than a title loan.
Title loans are risky because they require your automobile as collateral; furthermore, the lender can confiscate your car if you default payments as indicated in your contract.
- Offer a range of short-term lending alternatives.
- The application process is simple.
- You can receive cash as soon as your application is approved.
- CashNetUSA accommodates those with credit problems or no credit.
- High-interest rates.
- Fees vary depending on location.
3. Net Credit – Best for Flexible Loan Repayment
NetCredit provides unsecured loans ranging from $1,000 to $10,500 for California residents.
It is a Chicago-based online loan provider that targets individuals who are “underserved” by lending companies.
This loan provider doesn’t demand collateral, and also, people with bad credit can apply for loans.
This lender’s annual percentage rate (APR) is higher than the national average because it takes more risk.
Therefore NetCredit loans can be expensive, but on the bright side, it doesn’t limit your usage of the loan funds, doesn’t charge specific fees, and reports payment records to major credit bureaus. Your credit can gradually improve if you regularly pay on time.
When assessing loan applications, lenders usually put factors such as residential histories, relevant information from credit bureaus, and employment history into consideration.
NetCredit determines if an individual is creditworthy by checking their credit history — on time and skipped loan repayments. According to Chartier, many traditional models of credit scoring overlook credit history.
NetCredit does not charge any penalty for early loan repayments. Therefore, users can pay off their loans early while decreasing the interest they have to pay.
There are also no non-sufficient funds and application charges. You may be required to pay a 5% origination fee based on your financial situation. Origination fees are usually deducted from the loan you take out.
- It takes a short time for your loan to be paid out.
- You get prequalified after a soft credit check.
- The loan terms depend on your state. However, NetCredit has a standard loan repayment term that ranges from six to sixty months.
- There are no prepayment charges.
- Inaccessible in some states: NetCredit is available in 36 states only. You will not be able to access their services if you do not reside in these 36 states.
- APRs are high: You can get a personal loan from NetCredit even with bad credit. However, their APRs are way above average, ranging from 35% to as high as 155% in some states.
- There are no co-signatories: If you wish to apply for a joint loan, NetCredit is probably not the best option.
4. Fig Loans – Best for Credit Building
Fig loan is an online loan providing platform that offers small to medium instalment loans. The organisation’s goal is to provide immediate loans at an affordable rate to its users while ensuring their long-term well being.
The platform offers fast loans for emergencies such as funerals and car accidents, leaving you strapped for cash.
With Fig Loans, users can also apply for credit-building loans to boost their credit scores. Credit building loans are ideal for building credit to make large purchases or buy a home.
The loan amount is sent to your account at the end of the year minus the interest, which Fig Loans ascertains is below 4%. If you pay your loans promptly, your credit score will increase owing to the positive submission in your record.
Make sure your payments are scheduled if you have secured a credit-building loan. Even though credit-building and emergency loans are beneficial, only apply for them when it’s necessary.
Fig loan is a registered online lender regulated by three credit bureaus — Experian, Equifax and Transunion. The company is straightforward about the penalties, fees and the highest amount your loan might cost.
The quick repayment terms for emergency loans are not ideal for many people — the loans only come in handy in emergencies. On the other hand, credit-building loans are only ideal when you build your credit to purchase high-cost items such as a car or a home.
If you apply for a personal loan on Fig Loan, expect a triple-digit APR. Loans from Fig Loans are expensive and have high APRs that easily trap you into a debt cycle. If you cannot repay a Fig Loan immediately, don’t apply for it as it might damage your finances.
- It helps in credit building.
- There are no charges on early repayment.
- Payments made through Debit cards are charged.
5. Lend Up – Best for Quick Approval Loans
LendUp loans are short-term loans that should be the last option as high-interest rates characterise them.
LendUp does not conduct a credit check. Therefore, meeting their eligibility criteria is simple.
However, these loans are expensive compared to those offered by other lenders. You can only take out a loan of a few hundred dollars — the loan limit depends on the state.
LendUp loans are advantageous because they are easily approved, and the loan is transferred into your account within two business days.
Also, LendUp is available in seven states only. You should explore other alternatives to get a loan before settling on LendUp.
The loan application process on LendUp is quick, and feedback is immediate. You must have a checking account to apply for a loan. The checking account must be able to accept ACH transfers.
If your application is approved, the funds are transferred into your checking account within two business days. You cannot apply for this loan using a prepaid debit card or a savings account.
On the deadline day, LendUp automatically deducts the amount from your checking account. You can use MoneyGram, a check or a debit card to make early repayments.
- The process of loan application is fast, and you get instant feedback.
- Funds are deposited into your account within two business days after your application has been approved.
- There are no penalties for early repayment.
- The loan is deducted automatically from your account on the deadline day.
- It does not report to credit bureaus; hence not a good option when you want to build credit.
- The amount you can borrow varies. New users can only get low loan amounts as they are at the bottom of the ladder. New users may be limited to lending as little as $100.
6. Big Picture Loans – Best for Prepayment Options
Big Picture Loans is an online financial lender which specialises in giving instalment loans to those with bad credit. Loan applications are usually submitted online, and you can get loans ranging from $200 to $3,500.
Getting a personal loan from most financial lenders can be pretty challenging when your credit score is bad.
However, with Big Picture Loans, your bad credit is not a hindrance to getting a personal loan.
The firm offers loans to those with a record of insolvency, bounced checks and other credit issues. To determine your eligibility, the firm also considers other factors, such as your checking account history.
When taking out a personal loan, you should always consider the APR and its effect on your loan repayment. Big Picture Loans offers low APRs for repeat clients, provided you meet specific criteria. New users should expect triple-digit APRs.
A typical payday loan usually attracts an APR of 400%. The APR for Big Picture Loans is higher than this. Therefore, it is likely you’ll end up making a repayment that is way higher than what you borrowed.
Many people take out loans in emergencies and might not have time to wait for a long time before the loan is availed to them. Once the loan has been approved, Big Picture Loan usually releases the loan on the next business day.
- Funds are accessible as early as within 24 hours after approval.
- Even with bad credit, you can still apply.
- You can repay your loan early.
- Loans are available in all 50 states.
- It has a financial wellness program, which is free and helps provide clients with information that might improve their financial situation.
- Has high APRs.
- There are customer complaints about their customer care support.
- State rules and regulations are not usually followed; hence clients are not guaranteed their security.
Features of Viva Payday Loans
- These are short-term loans. The loan size is usually limited based on the payday firm. The average maximum loan limit is $20,000, but some firms might lower or higher.
- The loan is usually repaid in full when the borrower gets their paycheck or other income avenues such as social security or pension become available. The time limit for the loan to be repaid usually ranges from two-four weeks, as indicated on the loan contract.
- To repay the loan, you can allow the lender to automatically deduct the loan from your account (bank, credit union or prepaid card) or postdate your check for the total loan amount, including the fees. If you don’t repay your loan on time, the lender can check your account and deduct the money.
- Payday companies do not consider if you’ll be able to repay the loan while fulfilling your other financial obligations.
- The loan can be availed to you by check, cash, loaded into your prepaid card or electronically into your account.
How to Get Loans Like Cash Central Loans
Follow the procedure below when applying for Viva Payday Cash Central Loans:
Step 1: Visit Viva Payday Loans
Visit the Vivapaydayloans.com website. Click on “Apply Now” on the top right side of your screen to jumpstart registration.
Step 2: Complete The Application Form
The application form needs you to fill in personal details such as your name, income data and monthly expenses.
Step 3: Get Your Decision
After filling out the form, wait for approval — it usually takes 2 minutes. You will still receive feedback even if your application is denied.
Step 4: Receive Your Loan
If your loan is approved, you have to sign a contract. Make sure you read through the terms and conditions of the loan agreement before signing. After submitting your signed loan agreement, the funds will be wired directly into your account within 24 hours.
Request Your Loan Direct Deposit at Viva Payday Loans
CHECK OTHER ALTERNATIVES:
Is Cash Central Legit?
How Long Does It Take To Acquire Money From Cash Central?
Is Cash Central a Direct Lender?
What Is Refinance Amount?
What Is Verge Credit?