Loans Like Big Picture Loans | 5 Best Big Picture Loans Alternatives in 2021
People rely on personal loans to fund life’s financially hefty obligations – school, healthcare expenses, and home renovations being the most frequent purposes.
Regardless of the reason for taking a short-term loan, borrowers are particular about getting loans with low annual percentage rates (APRs), a wide range of loan amounts available, and quick approvals with little to no credit checks required.
With these qualities in mind, borrowers trust established lenders such as Big Picture Loans. When a personal loan from Big Picture Loans is not the optimal choice for you, we recommend getting your loan from equally great alternatives featured in this article.
Loans Like Big Picture Loans – #1 Alternative: Viva Payday Loans
Our number one alternative to Big Picture Loans is Viva Payday Loans. And all for a good reason. Compared to Big Picture Loans, Viva Payday Loans allow you to borrow $1,500 more on average, in times smaller APR, and longer and more flexible repayment terms.
Here’s a fair comparison between Viva Payday Loans and Big Picture Loans:
|Loan Amounts Available||Loan Terms Available||APR Range||Loan Fees||Customer Support|
|Big Picture Loans||$200 – $3,500||4 – 18 months||350.00% – 699.00%||Late fees amounting to $20||Phone: Yes
|Viva Payday Loans||$100 – $5000||2 – 24 months||5.99% – 35.99%||Depending on the contract, such fees apply but are not limited to origination fees, early exit penalty, interest, debt collection fees in case of default, or late payment penalty fees.||Phone: No
Best Loans Like Big Picture Loans – Top 5 Options
- Viva Payday Loans – Most Preferred and Trusted Lender
- Fig Loans – A Great Credit-building Alternative
- CashNetUSA – Flexible Terms and Conditions
- Lend Up – Competitive Annual Percentage Rates
- ACE Cash Express – Popular Among Small Business Owners
What Are Big Picture Loans?
Big Picture Loans is a direct lender which guarantees fast approval of funds within twenty-four hours from submitting your application.
Big Picture Loans is available in all fifty US states and in the District of Columbia. Regardless of whether you’re unemployed and have no resources or are struggling to pay for school with a bad or no credit history, Big Picture Loans is a lender that is happy to help everyone in need.
Common Uses of Big Picture Loans Loans
Some of the most common reasons why borrowers borrow money from lenders such as Big Picture Loans include:
- Emergency Car Repairs: Our cars break down at the most inconvenient times, causing us to have to go out of budget and pay for all the repairs. For some people, such expenses are out of pocket and the only solution is getting a short-term loan.
- Healthcare: Loaning from Big Picture Loans provides temporary financial relief in addressing any medical bills you may have.
- Education: Attending college and tertiary education is now within every American’s reach, ideal for students seeking funds in the quickest way possible.
- Monthly Bills: Any monthly bills such as rent, electricity, gas, and water can sometimes be a little too much for the average American. As a result, many opt-in for a small and short-term loan to temporarily resolve all financial struggles.
How To Qualify For Loans Like Big Picture Loans (Eligibility Criteria)
Despite the fact that Big Picture Loans don’t tend to conduct any credit checks on their customers, you still need to meet certain eligibility criteria. Here are some things that you need to be or have in order to qualify for a loan.
- Be a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States of America at the time of applying for the loan
- Be eighteen years of age and above at the time of applying for the loan
- Have a regular, verifiable monthly source of income of at least $700
- Be reachable by phone or email
Top 5 Big Picture Loans Alternatives – Fully Reviewed
If you wonder what other alternatives are available aside from Big Picture Loans, below, we will take a look at five great alternatives, beginning with our top pick, Viva Payday Loans.
1. Viva Payday Loans – Most Preferred and Trusted Lender
Aside from having the lowest APRs in the industry, starting from just 5.99%, Viva Payday Loans has a convenient and quick application process. With everything done online from application to approval, your quick cash is merely a website away. You can obtain funds from the comfort of your own home even without a guarantor guaranteed.
Below, you can find more details about the loans that you can obtain from Viva Payday Loans.
|Loan Range||$100 – $5,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||5.99% – 35.99%|
|Loan Term Range||3-24 months|
- Same-day application and approval guaranteed
- Expansive borrowing amounts from $100 to $5,000
- Among the lowest APRs in the market
- Unavailable in some states
Viva Payday Loans is a reliable lender that is available to people of all walks of life. Unlike most loan applications which have a long processing time spanning from days to weeks, Viva Payday Loans is able to process your application within two minutes.
Besides that, their customers can enjoy a low-interest rate and a flexible repayment plan to accommodate their current financial situation.
2. Fig Loans – A Great Credit-building Alternative
Fig Loans is often seen as a popular choice amongst borrowers who are looking to borrow less than $1,000 over a couple of months. Despite their flexible repayment terms and decent loan range, the APR provided to their customers is quite high.
|Loan Range||$300 – $800|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Starting from 199%|
|Loan Term Range||Up to 6 months|
- Immediate fund transfer upon approval
- No penalties for early repayment
- Unavailable to some states
- High APR
While Fig Loans is a reputable name in the lending industry, a lot of customers are shifting away due to their high APR. On the bright side, they allow customers to borrow between $300 and $800 over a period of six months.
3. CashNet USA – Flexible Terms and Conditions
Their payday loans allow customers to borrow from $100 to $600, while installment loans and lines of credit allow customers to borrow from $100 all the way up to $3,500 over a 6 to 24 month period. For more information, please refer to the table below.
|Loan Range||$100 – $3,500|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Up to 275.85%|
|Loan Term Range||6 – 24 months|
- Wide range of loanable amounts
- Reliable and quick approval
- Flexible repayment terms
- Not available to non-US citizens and permanent residents
- High APR
4. LendUp – Competitive Annual Percentage Rates
LendUp is a popular lending broker in the United States. Their job is to find you the best deals possible for borrowing between $100 and $500. Do note that their APR is quite high, starting from as low as 70.6% to as high as 1251.43%. You also only have 30 days to repay the money borrowed.
|Loan Range||$100 – $500|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||70.6% – 1251.43%|
|Loan Term Range||Up to 30 days|
- Borrowers with bad credit can borrow
- No need for guarantors
- APRs can get high for new borrowers
Not a very large loan range
If you’re in need of some quick cash that you want to repay in just a month, then LendUp might be a decent choice. Their APR can be quite high so do be wary that you may end up having to pay back quite a decent chunk of money.
5. ACE Cash Express – Popular Among Small Business Owners
ACE Cash Express is an accredited member of the Credit Services Organization (CSO), an organization for reliable personal loan providers. In particular, small business owners find ACE Cash Express a reliable source of quick funds.
To sustain business operations in the short-term, business owners find ACE Cash Express conveniently due to its physical locations and no-credit-check personal loans that are approved fast.
If you don’t own a business, you can too use their lending services to borrow some money for personal reasons. For the amount you can borrow, repayment terms, and APR you can expect, please refer to the table below.
|Loan Range||$1,000 – $2,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Starting from 91.52%|
|Loan Term Range||1 to 3 months|
- One-day transfer of funds to your bank account upon approval
- A seal of approval from BBB with a rating of A+
- Limited to certain U.S. states
- High APR
Although limited to certain states in the US, ACE Cash Express is a convenient lender to borrow money from, considering its physical locations across states where ACE Cash Express operates.
One downside is that their APR starts from 91.52%, which is relatively high compared to our number one pick, Viva Payday Loans.
Features of Viva Payday Loans
Just because Big Picture Loans is a reputable name in the industry, that doesn’t mean they have everything that the average borrower is looking for. Here are some of the most prominent features of Viva Payday Loans you should be aware of.
- Variety of Direct Lenders: Viva Payday Loans is not a single lender but rather a broker that is responsible for finding you the best deals on the market.
- Quick Loan Approvals: Unlike most lenders, which can take days and even weeks to approve your application, with Viva Payday Loans, you can get a decision within just two minutes of submitting your application.
- Low APR: One of the best features of Viva Payday Loans is that the interest on the money you borrow is at times lower than from a lot of other competitors on the market.
- Flexible Repayment Terms: Through Viva Payday Loans, you can loan up to $5,000 and repay it all back in full within three to twenty-four months.
How To Get Loans Like Big Picture Loans
A promising alternative to Big Picture Loans is our #1 loan provider, Viva Payday Loans. Below are four easy steps on how to get started on your borrowing journey with Viva Payday Loans:
Step 1: Visit Viva Payday Loans Website
Visit the Viva Payday Loans website at Vivapaydayloans, and find the “Apply Now” button at the rightmost corner of the screen.
Step 2: Complete The Application Form
What immediately follows after clicking the “Apply Now” button from the previous step is the application form. This is where you are asked about how much cash you plan on borrowing and for how long you will borrow it. Once that information is filled out, Viva Payday Loans displays the corresponding APR and the estimated deposit time of the loan into your bank account.
Step 3: Get Your Decision
You’ll receive a decision on your application within just two minutes.
Step 4: Receive Your Loan
If your loan has been approved, congratulations, all you need to do is make the loan official through the documents sent to your e-mail by the lender, and the money will be with you on the same working day. In the worst-case scenario, the day after.
Request Your Payday Loan at our Top Rated Provider – Viva Payday Loans
CHECK OTHER ALTERNATIVES: