The MasterCard gift card can be used for purchases over the Internet or for in-store payments. They are ideal gifts for birthdays, holiday celebrations, anniversaries, graduations and other occasions.
The MasterCard gift card is used in the same way as a normal credit card. One can make purchases through a gift card at all locations that accept the MasterCard debit card. Although the MasterCard gift card offers a convenient method to make purchases, the credit limit is set by the purchaser. Furthermore, these cards also offer premium MasterCard security for all transactions,both offline or online.
The range of MasterCard gift cards available differs according to the location. Some of the most popular cards are rechargeable MasterCard gift cards or co-branded gift cards. With a rechargeable gift card, the receiver can reload it again with a specific amount for further use after the gifted value gets exhausted. MasterCard has associations with various brands to offer discountson purchases through gift cards. Such a gift card is called the MasterCard co-branded gift card.
One can purchase the MasterCard gift card from any partnering financial institution. To buy a MasterCard gift card, an individual has to fill in the application form with the required personal details. However, buying a gift card does not require a credit check or financial rating of the applicant. With some MasterCard gift cards, you can customize designs or imprint messagesto personalize the card.
How the MasterCard Gift Card Works
The receiver of the MasterCard gift card should follow the steps described below to use the card appropriately:
- MasterCard gift cards require activation before they can be used. The activation procedure is detailed in the card kit. Also, remember to sign in the signature panel on the back of the card.
- Read through the terms and conditions of the MasterCard gift card in order to understand the card’s benefits and liabilities.
- Check the available balance of the gift card prior to making a purchase.
- Preserve the gift card’s account number and customer service number in a secure place. You will be required to provide them in case of the card is lost or stolen.
- One can access the account balance and transaction history of the MasterCard gift card through the Internet.
‘MasterCard’ is the registered trademark of MasterCard, who can be found at www.mastercard.com
- Apply For Visa Card (Apply For Visa Credit Card, Visa Card Application)
- Apply Online For Credit Card
- Citibank Credit Card Canada
- MBNA Cards Canada (MBNA Canada Credit Cards)
- American Express (Amex, Express Credit Card)
- ATM Mastercard (Mastercard ATM)
- Gold Visa Card
- HSBC Card (HSBC Credit Card)
- Mastercard Application (Apply for a Mastercard)
- Mastercard Rewards
- Secured Mastercard
- Secured Visa Credit Card
- Virtual Visa Card
- Visa Card Charges (Visa Card Fees)
- Visa Cash Card
- Visa Credit Card (Visa Card, Visa Cards, Visa Charge Card)
- Visa Rewards Card (Visa Rewards)
- Citi Gold Card (Citibank Gold Credit Card)
- Citi Platinum Card (Citibank Platinum Credit Card)
- SCB Card (SCB Credit Cards)
- HSBC Credit Card Application (Apply For HSBC Credit Card)
- Prepaid Credit Card (Prepaid Debit Card)
- Prepaid Visa Card (Pre-Paid Visa, Pre Paid Visa, Prepaid Visa Debit Card)
- 0 APR Credit Card (Zero Percent Credit Cards, No Annual Fee Credit Card)
- Accept Credit Cards (Credit Card Acceptance)
- ATM Card (ATM Cards, ATM Credit Cards)
- Bank Card, Bank Card Check
- Corporate Credit Card (Corporate Charge Card)
- Credit Card Check (Credit Check)
- Credit Card Comparison (Compare Credit Cards)
- Credit Card Deal (Credit Card Deals)
- Credit Card Help
- Credit Card Information
- Credit Card Rewards (Rewards Credit Cards)
- Credit Card Search
- Credit Card Transfer (Credit Card Balance Transfer Deal)
- Free Credit Card
- Gold Credit Card
- International Credit Card
- Secured Credit Card (Secure Credit Card)
- Travel Credit Card (Travel Credit Cards)
- Virtual Credit Card
- Amazon.Com Card (Amazon Visa Credit Card)
- American Mastercard
- Best Buy Credit Card
- Bryant Credit Card
- Carson Pirie Scott Credit Card
- Costco Card (Costco True Earnings Credit Card)
- Ebay Credit Card
- Home Depot Credit Card
- Ikea Credit Card
- JCPenney Card (JCPenney Credit Card)
- Lowe's Credit Card (Lowes Card)
- Mastercard Usa
- Meijer Credit Card
- Neiman Marcus Credit Card
- Nordstrom Card (Nordstrom Credit Card)
- Sam'S Club Credit Card
- Walmart Card (Wal Mart Credit Card)
- Cash Back Credit Card
- UK Credit Cards (UK Credit Card, Credit Card UK)