The Pharmaceutical Industry is normally seen as a profit earning industry. The Pharmaceutical Industry Trend is positive and a growing one.
Some Informations About Recent Pharmaceutical Industry Trend
- In the year 2006, for the first time in the history of pharmaceutical industry, the spending done on prescribed drugs touched $600 billion. This amount is significant because the growth has reached this far in spite of the growth rate in North America and Europe being on the slower side.
- Prescription Medicines have reached an amount of $602 billion with a rise of 7 percent worldwide according to some major pharmaceutical and medical information companies.
- Statistics show that US has the highest selling pharmaceutical market and a positive Pharmaceutical Industry Trend with more than $252 billion annual sale. The sale has increased around 5.7 percent annually.
Information About Pharmaceutical Market Trend in Some Leading Countries in The World
- The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry Trend with an annual growth rate of 20 percent is also one of the positive markets in the world. The Indian Pharmaceutical Market is evolving as one of the major Industries in the world with its huge market , a great availability of skilled labors and improved laboratories.
- Alongside India, the Chinese Pharmaceutical market also has a positive trend in progress. The Chinese Pharmaceutical Market Trend has remained positive for the last 15-20 years since the time China started using drugs that are used worldwide. The Chinese Pharmaceutical Industry growth in the last few years have remained nearly10 percent.
- American Pharmaceutical Industry is the biggest in the world with sales around $250 billion. The American Pharmaceutical Industry Trend has remained positive throughout and by the end of last year, it was around 6 percent.
It can be seen that most of the Pharmaceutical Industry Trends are on a positive note. It is expected to be there with the growing health consciousness among the people allover the world.