EON Bank Credit Card Malaysia is one of the leading credit card brands in Malaysia. It is issued by EON Bank Malaysia, which is a banking and finance company regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia. It offers a comprehensive range of banking services and products, including personal banking, business banking, investment banking and Islamic banking. EON Capital Berhad, the holding company of EON Bank Group, was listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia in December 2002. MIMB Investment Bank Berhad is also a subsidiary of EON Bank Berhad.
EON Bank Malaysia Credit Cards
EON Bank credit cards are free for life, i.e., no fee is charged for them. Even the renewal fee can be waived if certain conditions are met. The most popular cards include:
EON Bank Group Classic and Gold Card:
- Personal Accident Insurance cover of up to RM30,000 and RM60,000 on the Classic and Gold Cards, respectively, for 6 months.
- Travel Accident Coverage of up to RM250,000 and RM750,000 on the Classic and Gold Cards, respectively.
- Earn 1 bonus point for each ringgit spent and redeem them from gift item catalogues.
- Call For Cash - Withdraw up to 100% of the available credit limit and pay a one-time charge of as little as 2.99%, with the facility to repay within 36 months.
EON Bank Group Audi Circle Platinum MasterCard:
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage of RM100,000 for 12 months.
- Travel Accident Coverage of up to RM2,000,000.
- Delayed luggage and luggage lost cover of up to RM6,000 for each event.
- Exclusive will writing services.
- 24-hour Audi assistance.
- Complimentary 25-point safety checks for your Audi each time it goes for servicing.
- Vehicle Repatriation Services.
EON Bank Group Ponderosa Golf &Country Club Credit Card:
- Up to 33% discount on car park charges at Johor Bahru Square.
- Personal Accident Coverage of up to RM100,000 for 12 months.
- Travel Accident and Inconvenience Benefits of up to RM2,000,000 if travel is charged to the card.
- Bonus Plus Rewards Programme
- Call For Cash
- Zero IIP
EON The Pavilion Credit Card:
- Shopping and dining discounts at The Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur.
- Exclusive invitations to fashion shows, new launches, sales previews and exhibitions.
- Complimentary Concierge Services offered by The Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur.
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage of up to RM60,000 and RM100,000, respectively, for the Gold and Platinum cards.
- Travel accident coverage of up to RM2,000,000 and RM750,000, respectively for the Gold and Platinum cards.
- Call For Cash