The Universal credit card online account facility enables you to keep a tab on your credit card transactions. It also facilitates making timely payments on your Universal credit card, from anywhere across the world, as long as you have an Internet connection.
Universal Credit Card Payment Online: Login Procedure
Log on to the official webpage of AT&T Universal credit cards. In case you already have a user ID, submit it in the ‘Sign on to your Account’ segment on the right side of the screen.
If you are a first time user, click ‘Register.’ This will direct you to the online account enrollment page. The online registration process for online payments using Universal credit cards consists of six steps:
· Step 1: Furnish your Universal credit card number and click ‘continue.’
· Step 2: Provide further Universal credit card account information. Ensure accuracy before proceeding.
· Step 3: Create a login ID and password. Also verify the password to ensure correctness. Bear in mind that the password is case sensitive.
· Step 4: Chose two security questions, which help in password retrieval and account access.
· Step 5: Add multiple Universal credit cards (if any) to a single account, for easy account management.
· Step 6: Verify your information and authorize the registration.
Once you are registered with the Universal credit card online account service, go back to the homepage and enter your user ID and password in the requisite space and click ‘sign on.’ After you have been directed to the new page, select the ‘Make a Payment’ option from the dropdown menu labeled ‘Take me to.’
After you have successfully logged in, you can make and schedule your Universal credit card online payments.
· Limit Disclosure to Nonaffiliated Third Parties: If you select this option, your non-public information will be accessible by third parties that perform marketing functions on behalf of Citibank or have marketing tie-ups with it. It will also be accessible to third parties that process your Universal credit card to prevent fraud.
· Limit Sharing with Citigroup Affiliates: This will help Citibank to provide greater products and services. Information disclosed under this agreement includes name, contact details and account history.
Finally, you can also limit Citibank’s marketing affiliates from accessing critical information, such as account history and accessing only basics (name and contact details) for maintaining added security.
Find out more about Universal Credit Card Payment Online.