The Meijer credit card online payment procedure requires you to have a login ID and password.
Other alternatives are:
· In case you have clicked on the ‘CheckFree’ payment button for paying a bill or making a purchase on an online retail site, you need not create a separate ID. Use the same login ID and password that you used for the prior transaction/s to sign-in for card payment.
· For those who are new to making online payments, fill the ‘Enter Bank Account Information’ section and click on ‘Continue’ for using Meijer Credit Card Pay Online. However, do not create an ID and password. You will be automatically allotted one during the sign-up process.
The first step to avail the Meijer credit card online payment is to log on to https://mycheckfree.com/br/wps?rq=bfmp&sp=10001&esc=10446147&upnData=.
If you are registered on the CheckFree Payment Network:
· Type a desired payment date or select one from the drop-down calendar in the ‘Make payment’ box. Also, specify your requisite payment amount.
· Enter the relevant user ID and password in the ‘Use Your CheckFree Account’ section and click on ‘Sign-in.’
· The ‘Make Payments’ page will open in a new window with the ‘Pay check’ box selected. In the ‘Payment Account’ section, select the bank account from which you want to make the payment. Also, select different accounts for multiple payments. Finally, click on ‘Pay Selected’ to authorize the transaction.
· You can also schedule the payments by clicking on the ‘CheckFree’ icon on the ‘Make Payments Confirmation’ page.
A first time user must:
· Fill the ‘Make Payment’ section in the same fashion as a registered CheckFree user.
· Fill the ‘Provide Bank Account Information’ segment (on the same page) with relevant information such as account number and routing transit number.