The HSBC credit card payment online facility offers many advantages. It offers an online account management facility. This is a highly speedy and convenient way of making credit card payments. However, you will be required to link your savings or checking account to the credit card's payment service. Having an online HSBC account also enables you to access your credit card summary and track its activity 24X7.
HSBC Credit Card Payment Online: Procedure
To make online payment on your HSBC credit card, follow these simple steps:
- Log on to www.hsbccreditcard.com and place the cursor on the ‘Card member Benefits’ option on the main menu bar. From the drop-down box, select ‘Online Bill Pay Service.’
- Click on the ‘make your payments online’ link in the new window. Register yourself for an online account. For this, select your card type, that is, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Provide your credit card account number and social security number where it is indicated ‘Enter Account Information.’
- Enter your ‘Signature Panel Code’ (last three digits at the back of your credit card by the signature line). In ‘Enter Your Identification’ segment, use the drop-down menus to select your credit card’s expiration month and year.
- Move on to ‘Create a Login ID and Password’ and type in your desired user name and security password. Re-enter your password under ‘Verify Password’ field. You will also have to select two security questions and furnish your email address. After this, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Click on ‘Personal Profile’ and type your address and contact details in corresponding fields and select ‘Continue.
- Select ‘Payments’ and click on the link, ‘Add/Update Banking Information.’ Here you will have to furnish your banking details such as bank name, routing number and account number. Then, click on ‘I authorize.’
- Select ‘Logoff’ and wait for confirmation from HSBC. The bank may take several days for the verification process.
Once your online payment account is successfully established; simply log onto the website and click on ‘Pay My Bill’ icon on the homepage. Generally, the bank furnishes an account link in the confirmation email for added convenience. You can also select your desired payment date and mode (standard or recurring) through your account.