The first step to access a Chase card account online is to get registered on the website. Once this is done, card holders can access their account online through the Chase card login page.
In case the password or user name is forgotten, one can reset them by clicking on ‘ID and Password Help’. The next screen has different options for helping Chase locate your ID and reset it. The Chase Card login page lets you select different options, such as:
· Social security number
· Tax ID number
· QuickPay account
· Any ID hat was used at the time of application
· ATM/Debit card number
· Other registered account numbers
Once the information is entered, the site takes you to a different page that asks for the user ID, identification codes and a new password.
Chase Card Login: Functions Available
There are many functions that a card holder can perform once he is logged in, such as:
· Maintain the profile: A card holder can update his phone number, postal address or e-mail address.
· Monitor and manage the account: An online user can track his credit card bills, set up personalized alerts or dispute fraudulent charges.
· Request for credit card related changes: A user can also request for a credit line increase, balance transfer, change the billing due date and set up payments.
Chase Credit Login: Personalized Alerts
Personalized alerts are the best tool for obtaining maximum control over one’s account activity. One can request for emails or even text messages to be sent at different trigger points. A Chase credit card holder can even request for phone calls for regular updates about the account. The service is available free of cost and is a great tool for keeping a check on the account.
Alerts can be requested for times when:
· Available credit is lesser than a certain amount.
· Available credit is less than a certain percentage of the total credit limit.
· Balance reaches a certain amount.
· A certain amount is charged in a single transaction
· Payment is due in a few days
· Payment was not posted on the account
· Payment was posted on the account
Besides all this, the Chase card login page also takes the users to different options from where preferences, such as online statements or payment schedules, can be set.
You can find out more about Chase Credit Login at the https://www.chase.com/ website. Chase Credit is provided by Chase, part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.