Canadian Tire Options MasterCard is a retail credit card that is accepted worldwide at countless outlets. This card is popular among people who love to shop. Some of the various benefits of this card are:
- Offers cash advances to customers
- Protects cardholders from web-based fraud
- Offers savings on specific Canadian Tire flyer items
Canadian Tire Options MasterCard: How to Apply
You can apply for a Canadian Tire Options MasterCard in the following ways:
- Online: You can apply on the https://www.ctfs.com/ website by completing an online application.
- Canadian Tire stores: You can seek help of field marketing representatives at the company’s stores. Alternatively, you can visit the company’s Customer Service desk and fill out an application.
- Canadian Tire Gas Bars:Visit Customer Service desks at theCanadian Tire Gas Bars and fill an application.
- By phone: Call the toll-free number 1-800-459-6415.
You can use Canadian Tire Options MasterCard to pay your monthly bills. In return, you can earn Canadian Tire “Money” rewards on each bill payment.
Canada Tire Options MasterCard Credit Card Payment: Options
You can pay the Canada Tire Options MasterCard credit card dues through the following methods:
- At a Canadian Tire store: You can pay by cash, debit card or check at the Customer Service desk of any Canadian Tire store.
- At a bank: You can pay at most financial institutions across Canada.
- By mail: You can send your check enclosed with your monthly statement in an envelope to:
Canadian Tire Bank P.O. Box 4653 Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 5G4
Canada Tire Options MasterCard Credit Card Payment Online
You can also pay Canada Tire Options MasterCard credit card dues over the net by using the online banking service of most financial institutions.
Online Account for Canada Tire Options MasterCard Credit Card: Things Needed to Enroll
You can easily view all the transactions made by using the Canadian Tire Options MasterCard from the comfort of your home via the My Online account.
Other benefits of using the My Online account are:
- You can access your account details 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Receive up-to-date information on balances and transactions
- You can update your personal information, such as phone number and employment information, over the Internet
- Organize your finances with the help of money-management tools. You can also download your transaction details directly to money-management tools, such as QuickBooks and Microsoft Money.
Before you can enroll for the online account, you need the following things:
Your Canadian Tire Options MasterCard
Basic personal information. This helps in confirming your identity
Find out more about Canada Tire Options Mastercard Credit Card Payment Online.