Region Bank Personal Banking consists of Everyday Banking Services, Loans and Credit Facilities, Insurance Services and Investing Services. Everyday Banking Services include Checking Accounts, Money Market Accounts, Savings Accounts, Certificates of Deposit and Platinum Visa Check Card. Loans and Credit facility comprises of Credit Card facility, Mortgage Loans, Home Equity Loan, Auto Loans, Student loans. Insurance Services is made up of Auto Insurance Services and Home Insurance Services. Investing Services refers to Retirement Planning, Brokerage and Private Client Services.
Everyday Banking Services
- Checking Accounts
1.Free Checking Account
- Account holders are entitled to get the facility of unlimited check writing without paying any monthly service charge.
- Customers get the facility of 30% off on the safe deposit boxes.
- Account holders get Regions Platinum Visa Check Card with Check Card Rewards along with Free Checking Account.
- Account holders receive special annual fee offer on Home Equity Line of Credit.
- To open this type of account one is required to deposit $100.
- Customers enjoy Internet banking facility. They can pay their bills online for free.
The other Checking Accounts provided by Regions Bank Personal Banking are:
2.Preferred Plus Banking Account
3.Free Interest Checking Account
4.MOR Linked Checking Account
Money Market AccountsBy opting for Regions Money market accounts one can get both flexibility and high yield money market rates. Regions Bank provides the following two money market accounts:
1.Regions Money Market Account
2.Relationship Money Market Account
Under Everyday Banking Facility, Region Bank Personal Banking provides Certificated of Deposit, Platinum Visa Check Card and two types of Savings Accounts which are:
1.Monthly Savings Account
2.Minor Savings Account
Loans and Credit Facility
Regions Bank provides its Customers WorldPoints Platinum Plus Credit Card which is loaded with following beneficial features:
- Card holders get the facility of 1.9% introductory APR(Annual Percentage Rate) for balance transfers and cash advances.
- Card holders are not required to pay any annual fee.
- Customers get the opportunity to earn one point for every $1 spent on net retail purchases made with the card.
- There is no limit to the number of points that one can earn.
- Card holders get various options for redemption of those earned points.
- Card holders benefit from the built-in fraud protection system.
- Customers get Common Carrier Travel accident Insurance along with the card.
2.Home Equity Loans
Region Bank Personal Banking Services offer following two types of Equity Loans:
Equity Asset Line
- Under this scheme, up to 100% loan to value is provided to qualified borrowers.
- This Equity Asset Line carries no closing cost.
- Customers are not required to pay any annual fee for the first year.
- The interest to be paid for this equity asset line can be tax deductible.
- Customers get the facility of 5.75% introductory APR for the first four months.
Home Equity Loans
- This type of loan is secured by the equity in one’s home.
- Customers can choose between a competitive fixed interest rate and variable interest rate.
- Customers get the facility of low payment options along with various choice of repayment terms.
- This loan is distributed in one lump sum.
Region Bank Personal Banking Services provide the following Mortgage Programs:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Program
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Program
- First Time Home Buyer mortgage Program
- My Community Mortgages
- Construction Loans
Region Bank Personal Banking Services provide following two types of Auto loans.
Auto Loans for New Cars
- Customers can get up to 85% of MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) as loan amount.
- Customers can choose from a wide range of repayment terms according to their preference and affordability.
Auto Loans on Used Cars
- Customers get the loan based on the car’s average loan value
- Customers are offered repayment terms according to car’s model, year of make and mileage.
Region Bank Personal Banking Services also provide Student Loans which can also be called Education Loans.
Region Bank Personal Banking Services provide the following Investment services:
- Mutual Funds
Customers get a choice of the following Mutual Funds:
- Balanced Funds
- Bond funds
- Money Market Funds
- Equity funds
- Tax exempt Funds
- Brokerage Service provided by Region Bank Personal Banking Services are the following:
- RMK Sharebuilder Services
- Full Service Brokerage Service
- RMK Brokerage Service
The other Investing Services provided by Regional Bank Personal Banking are:
- Retirement Planning Services
- Private Client ServicesOther than all the services discussed above Region Bank Personal Banking also provides Home Insurance Service and Auto Insurance Service.
Find out more about Region Bank Personal Banking.